Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Disturbance

My green disturbance was putting up a sign on the Danieley L bulletin board that said "each adult will leave a legacy of 900000 lbs of trash. This quote shocked me and I figured posting it on the bulletin board would catch some people's attention since it is surrounded by other important announcements that people need to read as well. Over all I did catch some people looking at the quote and one of my suite mates did ask me about the quote and addressed how shocking that was. It did catch the attention of many people but over all I think more action needs to be taken to really motivate people to make a change, something really drastic and "in your face", to really get people shocked and set into action.

1 comment:

  1. This is a little too short. I'm looking for some sincere thought put into.

    ReplyDelete